A 3D sound experience with no wires: take your games, music and favorite traveling movies
Design and Performance of Sony DS6500
A 7.1 channels with Dolby Digital, ProLogic surround sound without having to install any speakers kit, and without disturbing anyone? This is possible thanks to the latest classic sony ds6500 wireless headphones.
This closed dynamic headphones features 40 mm diaphragm with neodymium magnet speaker to play a powerful and detailed sound. Thanks to its noise reduction system, the audio sound is always crisp and clear. The sony ds6500 headphones are capable of reproducing sounds from 12 Hz to 22 KHz with less than 1% distortion. The signal is transmitted through technology RF 2, 4 GHz, providing an effective reproduction of all information, but above all, a range up to 100 metres! Through 20 hour battery life, you can enjoy movies during long periods, with a hyper-immersive 3D sound, and a very significant listening comfort. Proof of its strong Home-Cinema character, these headphones are capable of decoding Dolby Digital, ProLogic, DTS and DTS ES surround sound formats and especially, Dolby ProLogic IIx!
Analog or digital, you can easily connect the output of your source to the headset charging station.It is also compatible with all TVs, Blu-ray/DVD players, and all HD games consoles! Sony MDR-DS6500 is also a device to multiple applications. Indeed, with its 3 sound modes (Voice / Game / film), adapted to the selected program type, for yet more advanced quality and rendering. And to charge your headset, simply place it on its digital surround station!
To remedy the weakness of any system of wireless transmission, namely the consumption, Sony has opted for a lithium-ion battery. Recharges through transmitter base and ensures - according to the manufacturer - 20 hours after a charge for only three hours. In addition to its beautiful finish, the MDR-DS6500 comes complete with its station, its light, its AC adapter cable, and its instructions for use.
Verdict Sony MDR 6500 Home Cinema Headphones
Simply an incredible product that produces an incredible sound. The DS6500 are truly an amazing set of headphones and an amazing experience.
• Surround sound digital 7.1 channel - headphones with 7.1-Channel Surround sound and 3D sound for film quality
• Wireless digital transmission - enjoy its high quality without parasites through digital transmission RF / 2.4 GHz uncompressed
• Surround mode - Make the most of your content: choose between films, games and voice (stereo)
• Automatic tuning - tuning in real-time offers you an optimal digital signal, with a range up to 100 m
• Fast loading - place your headphones on his charge for a simple and fast loading cradle
• Enjoy a battery life 20 hours (integrated autonomy) wireless
• Easy connection - Compatible with your TV, DVD, Blu - ray Disc ™ and PlayStation ® game console
- Headset type: stereo wireless dynamic and closed loop
- Frequency response: 12 Hz – 22 kHz
- Impedance: 66 Ohms
- THD < 1%
- Scope: 100 metres
- Connectors on the base: 1 input digital and 1 analog input
- Power supply: Battery rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Weight: 450 grams (base) / 320 g (headset)
About the Author. M Noman (Headphones-Earphones UK) is a ecommerce audio acoustic specialist, and this articles / product description is linked to his Google+ profile.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Shoppingway.co.uk return policy as a result of change of mind: If for some reason you are not satisfied with a product you buy from Shoppingway.co.uk, you can return it to us within 14 days from the date of delivery and we will refund you in full amount
To ensure that your return is accepted, you must ensure the following conditions: (1) the product is in its original state, (2) the original packaging of the product is fully present (including the bar code), (3) all components, accessories, warranties and manuals are stored in packaging, and (4) the consumables must not have been opened.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you return the product
If a fault develops with the product within the warranty period, then please email the manufacturers customer service as per the warranty details and product manual.