Surf the web on the move with the HP Slate 7inch (8gb) in the Palm of your Hands
Those who remember the TouchPad will soon realize that the Slate 7 is HP's attempt to move on with its life as an Android Jelly Bean tablet. Slate is a lightweight, easy to use touchscreen with ARM Cortex processors that's great for buyers looking to get the full tablet experience without the price tag.
You can surf the web, watch movies, and play games, at home or on-the-go. All you need is a good wireless connection and you're good to go. The great thing about the Slate is that despite being inexpensive, it doesn't come off as cheaply made, so you don't feel like you're really missing out on the full mobile experience.
Here are some of the other great features:
• The slate has front and rear facing dual 3MP cameras that enable users to shoot and share easily via Instagram or any other social media site. All you need to do is use your display to find the right view or flip it over to take high quality selfies. You can even use it to Skype friends and family anywhere in the world.
The HP Slate tablet comes with a respectable screen resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels, and screen size is 7 inch.
The performance spec are
- 1.6GHz Cortex - A9 processor,
- 1GB RAM.
- 8 GB internal storage.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system.
These figures are more than enough for leisure, gaming and movies usage.
• 8 GB of memory is plenty of room to store your photos, movies and music but just in case you need more, your Slate's memory can be easily be loaded 32GB, thanks to the microSD memory card slot.
• You can easily print your photos or any other document using HP ePrint for web-based printing or choose from one of the many Android apps available. All you need is an internet connection to an eligible web-enabled printer as well as an ePrint account and you're ready to print whatever from wherever.
Headphones & Audio
• HP headphones are automatically included but combined with the built in Beats Audio ™sound drivers; you're in for a quality audio experience. You get the chance to listen to the music the way the artists do or get fully immersed in your online game.
• More over the 3.5mm jack will allow you to connect most headphones to the tablet, allowing you to listen to your audio with privacy.
Access Google Play
• Speaking of games, you have access to the full Google Play library of not only games but movies and music so that you're always entertained wherever you go.
• Having to rely on whatever hotspot you can find can be hit and miss and using an Internet Café can be really expensive. Having your own Mobile Wi-Fi hotspot in your pocket is the best way to go. Your Slate picks the best 3G or 4G signal with fantastic speed; you can connect up to five devices at once without compromising your bandwidth.
• In addition you get Bluetooth, allowing you to wirelessly connect with other bluetooth enabled devices.
• Battery life can be a make-or-break scenario for many devices. The HP Slate 7 provides anywhere four to six hours depending on use.
• To protect your Slate from those scratches and scuffs that can dull your screen, you'll get your own HP folio case.
Being on a budget doesn't mean you have to miss out on the fully enjoying a tablet. With the Slate, you get full access to the information you need with the slim and stylish HP Slate with Android in your choice of stately grey or fiery red.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Shoppingway.co.uk return policy as a result of change of mind: If for some reason you are not satisfied with a product you buy from Shoppingway.co.uk, you can return it to us within 14 days from the date of delivery and we will refund you in full amount
To ensure that your return is accepted, you must ensure the following conditions: (1) the product is in its original state, (2) the original packaging of the product is fully present (including the bar code), (3) all components, accessories, warranties and manuals are stored in packaging, and (4) the consumables must not have been opened.
Please email us at email@example.com before you return the product
If a fault develops with the product within the warranty period, then please email the manufacturers customer service as per the warranty details and product manual.