HA-M750 Monitor Carbon Integrated Headphones - Black
The Black Monitor JVC HA-M750-E's headset is the perfect accessory for DJs and music lovers to enjoy the best sound without breaking the Bank. Its 40 mm speakers and its carbon fiber diaphragms ensure deep bass. Its viscoelastic foam pads combine sound insulation and comfort of the most elegant ways. The JVC HA-M750 is also a model of functionality: in addition to being foldable, it incorporates a 1.2 M cord . Its 3.5 mm plug can be converted to 6.3 mm thanks to an included adapter. With the JVC HA-M750-E JVC's enjoy your music without any concession!
- Clear high sturdy handset housing made of carbon, the excellent music reproduction
- Powerful, deep bass reproduction from 40 mm drive units and membranes made of a carbon composite material
- Excellent suppression of undesired ambient noise and high wearing comfort through elastic foam earpads
- Rotating handset? ideal for DJ monitoring
- Scope of delivery: "black series" headphones HA-M750, 2.0 m extension cable and 6.3 mm adapter plug
The DJ style JVC HA-M750 enjoys a carbon fibre ultra rigid structure with excellent anti-resonance properties for perfect clarity of sound. With its 40 mm diameter speakers, it delivers deep bass, and pivoting ear structure is ideal for positioning your earcups as you like, perfect for the DJ!
- Included: 2 m extension cable. 3.5/6.3 mm adapter
- Impedance [ohm]: 32
- Cable management: Both sides
- Cable length [m]: 1.2
- Jack [mm]: 3.5
- Headphone type: closed
- Transmission range of [Hz up to]: 6-26000
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Shoppingway.co.uk return policy as a result of change of mind: If for some reason you are not satisfied with a product you buy from Shoppingway.co.uk, you can return it to us within 14 days from the date of delivery and we will refund you in full amount
To ensure that your return is accepted, you must ensure the following conditions: (1) the product is in its original state, (2) the original packaging of the product is fully present (including the bar code), (3) all components, accessories, warranties and manuals are stored in packaging, and (4) the consumables must not have been opened.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you return the product
If a fault develops with the product within the warranty period, then please email the manufacturers customer service as per the warranty details and product manual.