JVC Noise Cancelling Headphones
Closed JVC Noise Cancelling Headphones HA-NC120 enjoys excellent portability and a dynamic sound with the 30 mm neodymium magnet transducer. Its system of active noise reduction combined with its shape memory foam pads provide excellent soundproofing. Foldable, it will surely be tiny to follow you everywhere.
- 18.5 dB (88%) reduction of ambient noise at 200 Hz
- Cord adjustable size of 0-2 m with retractable system
- Fold in different ways for an easier transport
- Transducer for dynamic sound 30 mm neodymium magnet
- Foam pads memory for an excellent sound insulation
- 100 Hours with 1 battery alkaline AAA
- Limiter function volume for use in aircraft
- Case, power adapter two plugs included to allow the use of the headset in aircraft and 1 x battery included AAA
JVC's HA-NC120 headphones are foldable and have a system of reduction of ambient noise up to 88%. Through the 30mm neodymium magnet drivers you will have a more dynamic sound. The 1.2 m cord minimizing friction noise, these headphones offer excellent sound quality. Boasting a battery life of 100 hours with 1 AAA batteries.
Accessories: carrying case, battery AAA, double adapter for use in aircraft
- Noise reduction: up to 11.5 dB at 200 Hz (88%)
- Transducers: 30 mm
- Magnet type: neodymium
- Frequency response: 10 to 21 000 Hz
- Input impedance: 30 ohm (lit), 36 ohms (off)
- Sensitivity: 113 dB / 1 mW (lit), 114 dB / 1 mW (off)
- Shape memory foam pads
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Shoppingway.co.uk return policy as a result of change of mind: If for some reason you are not satisfied with a product you buy from Shoppingway.co.uk, you can return it to us within 14 days from the date of delivery and we will refund you in full amount
To ensure that your return is accepted, you must ensure the following conditions: (1) the product is in its original state, (2) the original packaging of the product is fully present (including the bar code), (3) all components, accessories, warranties and manuals are stored in packaging, and (4) the consumables must not have been opened.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you return the product
If a fault develops with the product within the warranty period, then please email the manufacturers customer service as per the warranty details and product manual.