SENNHEISER HD229 Closed Back Headphones - Black & Purple
HD 229 Over Ear / Lightweight / Supra-aural / Sleek Design
Sennheiser HD-229 headphones is a closed and supra-aural design headphones ideal at blocking outside noise. Thus, it ensures the listeners is isolated from ambient noise and allows him to listen to his music without any discomfort. By reproducing lively music with optimized neodymium magnets and wide frequencies, they are able to offer the listener a powerful and deep listening experience. In addition, its extremely soft ear cushions ensure a comfortable wear, even in the event of prolonged use. The unilateral cable allows easy use, making the headphones a charming companion for all occasions.
The Sennheiser HD 229 headphones are available in black and Burgundy or white and orange sports a decidedly urban look. The closed headphone will not pass unnoticed, and you can enjoy this music on your smartphone, your MP3 player or even your touch pad in transit, while not annoying your neighbors.
Good sound reproduction
The construction of the Sennheiser HD 229 is to enjoy the music free from outside noise. It has a frequency response of 18-22000 Hz, an impedance of 16 ohms and diffuses the sound to a sound power of 110 dB. On the other hand, Sennheiser headphones are equipped with neodymium magnets that would work for faithful sound reproduction and especially good sound quality in the bass.
The latest of the series of headphones HD 200 Sennheiser will especially delight lovers of lightweight headphones. Indeed, the headphones HD 229 at 94 grams are easily forgettable once in place and allow for extended listening without fatigue.
Without the sennheiser HD 229, there is something missing in your urban lifestyle. Thanks to its excellent performance in the bass, these headphones opens new horizons in sound. It is characterized by prominent juxtaposed colors and a chic urban design.
- Powerful neodymium magnets for excellent stereo sound in the bass
- Supra-aural design closed blocking outside noise
- Pads ears extremely soft to ensuring a stable and comfortable port even in the event of prolonged use
- Optimized for portable audio sources including MP3 and CD players, iPad, iPod and iPhone
- Warranty 2 years
- Frequency response: 18-22 000 Hz
- Pressure level acoustic max.: 110 dB (SPL)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 0.5%
- Nominal impedance: 16 Ohms
- Connector: 3.5 mm mini-jack plated right gold
- Cable length: 1.4 m unilateral
- Comes with a carrying case