Buy Now Sennheiser Adidas HD 220 originals closed back Stereo Headband
Sennheiser sound, Addidas flair, and compatible with iPhone and iPod as well as most MP3 and CD players. The HD 220 Addidas originals from Sennheiser have it all. The stylish white and blue color scheme and styling by Addidas make these HD headphones look as good as they sound.
And that's no easy feat, since they feature powerful bass-driven stereo from dynamic neodymium driver units, fitted to individually adjustable over-the-ear cups for maximum comfort and isolation from ambient noise. If you want to look as good as your music sounds, the HD 220 Addidas Originals have you covered.
- Magnets neodymium high-performance stereo sound powerful, rich graves
- Closed supra-aural design reduces outside noise and isolated from the environment for better sound
- For a perfect hold and a comfortable adjustable headphones
- The headband is adjustable and the headphones are equipped with upholstered cushions.
- Headphones HD 220 Adidas Originals comes with a carrying pouch
- Eye catching design. Look unique on ears.
- Optimized for iPod, iPhone, MP3 players and portable CD players
- Warranty 2 years
Verdict Sennheiser HD 220
The excellent quality of urban allied to the chic design sound. Headphones Sennheiser HD Originals 220 comes in blue and white. It offers good bass reproduction and a perfect outfit for play or work.
- Dynamic closed transducers
- 1.4m cable
- 3.5mm angled stereo connector
- 24 ohm impedance
- 108 dB max sound pressure level
- 19Hz-21kHz frequency response
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Shoppingway.co.uk return policy as a result of change of mind: If for some reason you are not satisfied with a product you buy from Shoppingway.co.uk, you can return it to us within 14 days from the date of delivery and we will refund you in full amount
To ensure that your return is accepted, you must ensure the following conditions: (1) the product is in its original state, (2) the original packaging of the product is fully present (including the bar code), (3) all components, accessories, warranties and manuals are stored in packaging, and (4) the consumables must not have been opened.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you return the product
If a fault develops with the product within the warranty period, then please email the manufacturers customer service as per the warranty details and product manual.