Sennheiser PX 100-II Headphones Foldable Mini Lightweight Design
PX 100 II Folding open stereo mini headphones in Black & White
Sennheiser's award winning portable stereo dynamic headphones with an open, miniature supraaural style. With strong Sennheiser heriatge, PX 100 - II Black offers fantsastic sound reproduction quality. MP3 player, CD, DVD, portable video game console at home or outdoors, enjoy a stereo listening with deep bass, this medium without aggression and accurate highs. Also available in white.
- The technological legacy Sennheiser for exception sound
- Powerful neodymium magnets, ensure extremely low distortion. The sound image is exceptionally detailed, with bass present and closed. The spectral balance is suitable for all types of music.
- A helmet for a natural sound reproduction
- It boasts a high definition through membranes Duofol (exclusivity Sennheiser) avoiding resonance and standing waves. The sound is crystal clear, rendered the bass to the treble with punch and dynamic.
On the go, where ever you want to go sennheiser headphones
- Once folded the PX 100 - II Black offers a minimum footprint. You, by train, by plane, by car, at the hotel, you can out of his Holster (included) in a blink of an eye to listen to your favorite music.
- A unilateral cable for more freedom
- The cable is OFC copper to prevent any distortion of the signal. Unilateral, it leaves you a great freedom of movement. Reinforced Kevlar, it is reliable in any event.
- Reinforced for greater durability
Ergonomic and aesthetic
Ultra light, featuring a padded headband, it is very comfortable, even during long hours of listening.
Ideal for portable
Outdoors or traveling, the PX 100 - II Black is ideal for mobile sources such as MP3 player, CD, DVD, portable games console etc.
Level of sound pressure level (SPL) 115 db
15 Hz - 27 kHz frequency response
Weight without / with Cable 74 g
Cable length 1.2 m
3.5 Mm stereo jack (connector/header)
About the Author. M Noman (Headphones-Earphones UK) is a ecommerce audio acoustic specialist, and this articles / product description is linked to his Google+ profile.